Since 2002, My Apartment in Paris is dedicated to the rental management of furnished apartments in Paris. Attention, thoroughness and responsiveness are the main qualities appreciated by the owners who entrust us with the management of their properties.
For almost 20 years now, our team has enabled more than 10,000 households to find accommodation in Paris, whether they are French or, for the majority of them, from abroad.
More than 130 owners trust us today to manage their real estate assets. We are their sole contact for the search for a tenant and the management of the rental.
According to your needs, but also in accordance with the legislation in force in Paris, My Apartment in Paris will offer you two types of management modes.
The management of your furnished apartment for long term rental
As a property manager agency, we offer to market and manage your furnished apartment for rentals of a minimum of 12 months or 9 months for students in accordance with the provisions of the Alur law.
As a representative of the owner, we take care of all the steps of a rental, from the taking of pictures of the apartment to the maintenance of the rented property, including visits, entry of the premises, cleaning…
All these steps being realized by the members of the team, in order to master our services for the tenants and the owners.
Finding a tenant for your apartment
First of all, we have to find a tenant willing to rent the apartment under the conditions agreed by the owner. To do this, several missions are entrusted to us:
- taking pictures of your apartment, publishing them and putting them forward on our website as well as on the best platforms suitable for marketing the property,
- making appointments and organizing the visits of the candidate tenants
- the constitution of the files,
- the drafting of the contracts and the signature of the rental contracts,
- the administrative follow-up allowing the rental to be confirmed, often corresponding to the payment of a deposit. This deposit is composed of the rent, the rental charges, the agency fees paid by the tenant and the security deposit.
Rental management, an absolute peace of mind once the apartment is rented
A rented apartment makes for a delighted owner and tenant. The future occupant has only one wish, that of enjoying this apartment which meets his expectations, that in spite of the unforeseen. The owner only hopes for one thing: not to have any worries about rent payments, damage, deterioration, household appliance problems and other unforeseen events.
This is why it is essential that the tenant has a contact person who can respond to their needs when necessary. In order to satisfy the tenants to whom we have allowed to find their accommodation, My Apartment in Paris guarantees them a rigorous rental management. What does the rental management consist of, which can be similar to a concierge service for many tenants?
- Before the arrival of a tenant, it consists of carrying out an inventory of fixtures as well as a complete inventory of the apartment, by digital tablet, with photos,
- At the arrival of a tenant: entry of the premises, signature of an inventory of fixtures of entry, handing-over of the keys,
- The follow-up of the payment of the rents (reminders if necessary),
- Responding to tenants’ requests in case of concern,
- Manage the possible breakdowns of household appliances,
- Manage water damage and other interventions,
- Ensure the smooth running of the rental by providing 24/7 assistance in case of emergency.
The ALUR law regulates agency fees, which must be charged to the owner of a rented apartment. Our management fees are calculated according to the amount of the rent of the apartment and range from 6 up to 8,4% of the rent excluding rental charges:
- 8.4% including tax for a monthly rent lower than 2,500 €,
- 7.2% including tax when the monthly rent is between 2,500 € and 3,500 €,
- 6% including tax for apartments with a rent higher than 3,500 €.
The management of your furnished apartment in short term
Although this type of rental has become more and more regulated over the last few years, our agency continues to offer seasonal apartments in compliance with the regulations in force.
We offer you our services for the marketing and the complete management of your apartment or your commercial premises.
We manage internally all the follow-up of the rentals, from the inventory of fixtures of arrival and departure to the organization of the houseworks between each rental.
All our cleaning is done by our own cleaning team, we will never call upon external service providers. Moreover, our cleaning team only uses natural products, products from organic agriculture and eco-responsible products (Ecocert / Bio labeled products).
To learn more, please read our article: What is eco-responsible cleaning?
Our management fees for seasonal rentals are 9.6% including tax per rent paid.
A contribution to the cleaning costs will also be requested. This participation will depend on the size of the property to rent.